SAVE THE DATE
Sunday, October 6, 2013
Sulzberger Parlor, 3rd Floor Barnard Hall
We invite all current students, alumnae, colleagues, and friends of the Barnard Chemistry Department to join us in celebration of Olympia Jebejian and her 43-year(!) career in the Barnard Chemistry Department. The celebration will be held on Sunday, October 6, 2013, at 3:00-5:00 PM in Sulzberger Parlor, 3rd floor of Barnard Hall.
Olympia wishes to extend a special invitation to current students and alumnae: she would love to catch up with as many of you as possible.
Questions/comments may be directed to Ms. Sarah Meadows, Chemistry Department Administrator, email@example.com, 212-854-8460.
Chemistry Main Menu
- Information for Prospective and First-Year Barnard Students
- Course Listing
- Faculty & Staff
- Course Information
- Scholarships and Fellowships
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Organic Chemistry Multimedia Lab
- Barnard Chemical Society
- Barnard Noyes Teacher Scholars Program
- Giving to Barnard and the Department of Chemistry